Everyone has their own ideas about what constitutes tacky, or less-than-appropriate. These are my picks for the worst wedding ideas:
From left to right:
James Bond wedding cake, Hello Kitty wedding dress, To Each Her Own cake topper
- James Bond – Seriously? Why would you want machine guns, bombs, etc. to be a key focus of your beautiful, special day?
- Hello Kitty wedding dress – If you are still stuck in your childhood, maybe you aren’t quite ready for the big leap into marriage.
- To Each Her Own cake topper – Need I explain?
Garters and garb; worst wedding attire, patriotic wedding dress, camo wedding cake
- Garters and Garb – we are very happy that you feel good about your body, but do your guests really want to see this?
- Patriotic Wedding Dress – do we salute?
- Camo Wedding Cake – I’ll hear it from all you hunters out there.
Wedding dress, diy bridal bouquet, bride’s corsage
- Wedding Dress – Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmm!
- DIY Bridal Bouquet – A prime example of why you need to hire a professional to make your bouquet.
- Bride’s Corsage – I think this must have been something she made in kindergarten to wear on her wedding day.
Coming up next…Hot Trends for 2011!